Games can benefit us.
I know that statement may be difficult for some readers to take seriously. It’s not surprising since there are many negative views on games. When I say games, I mean video games, card games, board games, and anything else that can be called a game. Despite the prevailing negative views on games whether they’re true or not, there are plenty of positives that games provide that we don’t focus enough on. I want to focus on those positives. The positive aspects about games can include many topics:
- How games makes us happy.
- How games can help us learn.
- How games can help us train and build good habits.
- How creating games can give us even more benefits.
- What we can learn from the people that developed that games we enjoy to play.
- And much more.
The more we understand about games the more we understand about ourselves and the better we can make games that help us improve ourselves.